7/6 Eric Street, COTTESLOE
BEACH SIDE PARADISE!
Very rarely do fabulous apartments such as this one come up in Cottesloe. With amazing ocean views to the north and south and only metres to North Cottesloe beach, it is the ultimate lifestyle choice.
Located in the highly sought after 'Century Cove' building, the design of this apartment maximizes the views with all the major rooms providing a breathtaking outlook of the ocean.
This very spacious 2 bedroom apartment was originally a 3 bedroom apartment and can easily be converted back to one if desired.
- Fully renovated kitchen - stone bench tops, all Miele appliances: oven, steam oven, induction cook top, dishwasher and beautiful cabinetry.
- Spacious Master Bedroom with beautiful ocean views to the north, sliding door access to the balcony, a walk in robe and direct access to the bathroom.
- Second Bedroom has sliding door access to the northern balcony, and a built in robe.
- The bathroom has been renovated and is very spacious. It also contains a separate area concealed behind large cupboards for a washer, dryer and sink.
- Separate powder room.
- Balconies along the northern and southern sides of the apartment where stunning views can be enjoyed.
- Plenty of storage
- Two secured car spaces, one being under cover and the other a shared courtyard.
- Visitor car parking
- Storage Room
- New A/C in each room
- Carpet in the bedrooms
- The building has a lift
Move in straight away, savour the magnificent sunsets and start living the lifestyle only few experience. Alternatively, consider renting it out on the lucrative short term rental market, such as Airbnb.
LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION...
- Minutes to the amazing North Cottesloe Beach and Surf Club
- A stroll to fabulous cafes such as: Barchetta, SUP, Blue Duck
- Cottesloe Beach Hotel, Indianas, Il Lido and Canteen are all an easy walk away too!
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! Call me now Candie Italiano: 0429 159 506
Strata Levies, including sinking fund: $1380 per quarter
Council Rates: $2374.21 annually
Water Rates: $1299.99 annually
*Please note that whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the outgoings at the time of listing they are provided for reference only and may be subject to change
Read more »
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking