3 GORDON STREET, COTTESLOE
Home Open Cancelled Property Sold
Open the door of this exceptional home and you will realize that you have stumbled upon an urban retreat. A pared back interior and seamless indoor and outdoor living featuring polished concrete, travertine, marble and granite. Spanning the wall of the central living zone are bi-fold glass doors that can be pulled back connecting with the very private north facing tree-lined courtyard with small plunge pool.
This central living zone, constructed to allow for complete lack of walls between the space and the outside is the perfect space for entertaining.
Connecting the two levels is a floating polished steel staircase that enhances the voluminous sense of space. Upstairs, overlooking the terrace, plunge pool and water feature is the master suite with dressing room and sumptuous ensuite, as well as 2 large guests bedrooms and a shared second bathroom.
Located walking distance to Napoleon Street as well as the river and beach this is a excellent central location.
Some of the many features include:
- The opulent well-equipped Miele / Electrolux kitchen was cleverly planned with a generous island, marble benchtops, integrated fridges and abundance of cupboard space.
- Master retreat with perfectly designed walk-in-robe and marble ensuite with freestanding tub
- Bespoke cabinetry, designer LED lighting, European-sourced fittings
- Remote-controlled, cantilevered awning for all-year round usability
- Solar energy, sustainable living with 5 star energy rating
- Louvres promote cross-ventilation throughout the home
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning for comfort all year round
- Mirrored cupboards to bounce light, double vanities in both bathrooms
- Tropical indoor outdoor shower area
- Monitored Alarm
- Easy-care and established gardens of succulents and mature planting
- Your fully-fitted laundry has outdoor access, and is ingeniously behind the kitchen
- Private schools, cafes, ocean swims all within easy reach
There are few things more idyllic than coming home to a masterpiece of design. 3 Gordon Street's timeless simplicity has been created by a progression between privacy and transparency, connecting the inside and out. We welcome your inspection.
Read more »
- Separate Dining
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Security Alarm