29 Brighton Street, COTTESLOE
UNDER OFFER By Candie Italiano
*** UNDER OFFER ***
If you're looking for a chic family beach house in Cottesloe and want to be only minutes from the beach then 29 Brighton Street may be just what you're looking for!
Beautifully extended and renovated, this fabulous home comprises 5 over-sized bedrooms, study, 3 bathrooms, 2 powder rooms and 4 spacious living areas including an enormous alfresco.
You will love entertaining in this home, especially with the custom designed DREAM kitchen. Featuring a central island with stone bench tops throughout, filtered water, full array of Miele appliances including: 2 Pyrolytic Ovens, Induction Cooktop, Steam Oven, Plate Warmer, 2 dishwashers, scullery with an extra sink and dishwasher and a pantry.
The open plan kitchen, dining and family room face north and flow seamlessly into the light filled alfresco area which can be opened up or closed off to the lush green garden and used as the fourth living area. This zone has built in cabinetry with a sink, fridge, television and is fully air-conditioned.
3 spacious bedrooms are located downstairs within their own wing of the home where they share a bathroom and are connected to the games room. Two of the bedrooms have fabulous sized walk-in-robes and all bedrooms have plantation shutters.
The study is ideally located at the front of the home and overlooks the front garden.
You enter the sumptuous lounge room through large double doors off the hallway. This is another fabulous space for family and friends to congregate.
Upstairs are two deluxe 'master' bedrooms. Both rooms offer the luxury of hearing the ocean in the evening. The Master bedroom has his and hers walk-in-robes and an ensuite with a double vanity and an enormous shower with two shower heads. The second bedroom upstairs also has a walk-in-robe and an ensuite with a double vanity and a spa bath.
Situated on the high side of Brighton Street in a beautiful family friendly neighbourhood this home is the ultimate family beach house.
- Timber floors throughout
- Four internal living areas
- Rear laneway for quick access to the beach
- Outdoor hot and cold shower for rinsing off after the beach
- Outdoor powder room and indoor powder room
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning used throughout
- Full security system
- Fully automated reticulation
- Secure fenced and gated front and back yard
- Garden lighting
- Security lighting at front and sides of home
- Plantation shutters used in all bedrooms
- Loads of storage
- Secure double garage with off street parking for 4 cars
LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION:
- An easy walk to the beach
- Close to Daisies, North Street and Kirkwood Deli
- Within the North Cottesloe Primary School catchment zone
- Walk to Grant Street train station
Don't delay in viewing this chic beachside home!
Call Candie Italiano: 0429159506
Read more »
- Formal Lounge
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Security Alarm
- Secure Parking
- Polished Timber Floors