7A Lapsley, CLAREMONT
This stunning near new home completed in 2013 by Andrea Basini from Cuborosso Design is the ultimate urban lock and leave packed with so many WOW features.
Let's start with the stunning custom built Scanvolini kitchen with intergrated fridge and freezer, built in SMEG steam oven and standard oven giving it a streamlined finish. Complimented with built in dual-bins, Bosch dishwasher, SMEG cook top, soft close drawers and an Elica rangehood this kitchen is a sleek modern showstopper.
The large open plan kitchen, dining and lounge open via floor to ceiling stacking doors to an alfresco area with the most amazing walled garden designed by Martin Cuthbert. This fully reticulated timber wall and decking with water feature, overhead creeper and night lighting is simply stunning day and evening.
The living area is anchored by a central gas fireplace with stone surround and is wired with Sonos for all your entertainment needs.
Stained French oak floorboards lead you upstairs to the master which has 3.7mt ceilings, it is jaw dropping. The room is surrounded by picture windows, providing views of the clouds and blue sky and serviced by motorized blinds.
There are another 2 bedrooms and a hotel inspired bathroom upstairs.
• Ducted reverse cycle air-con (2 units / master bedroom separate)
• Smart wired with central hub with extra CAT9 cables throughout for future proofing/ upgrades, remote WI-FI hub (no dead spots throughout home), land-cable outlets in all bedrooms for computer/ phone lines,
• 34 course high ceilings and rooms and extra high door frames
• Sonos system throughout (all bedrooms, outdoor area foyer and lounge)
• Cedar lined roof surrounding house and outdoor area
• Double garage
• Monitored security system
• Home architecturally designed by Cuborosso Designs
• Block out blinds in all rooms and curtains in master and lounge
• NBN connected
But really it is the location that is the biggest selling feature. You have the choice of two gyms at your doorstep, Claremont pool, and Claremont lake at the end of your street - there is no excuse not to start a healthy lifestyle! Walk into Claremont for all your shopping needs, catch the train to the city or Fremantle and stop off at the new Tiger caf on the way home for lunch.
Read more »
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Security Alarm
- Secure Parking
- Polished Timber Floors