4 King Street, CLAREMONT
MODERN LUXURY AND TIMELESS CHARM
The original character features and soaring ceilings will charm you the moment you enter this stunning single level character home in the highly sought after river precinct. This immaculate renovated home is ready for your family to move into and start enjoying the fabulous lifestyle Claremont has to offer.
The original front of the home consists of 4 over sized bedrooms and a second TV room/play room with high ceilings, fireplaces, ceiling roses, plantation shutters and original jarrah floorboards. The highly functional floor plan has been designed to ensure an abundance of natural light and plenty of space and separation for a growing family.
The grand scale of the rooms in the original home are separated by a glass walkway to the modern addition using a clever light filled study space as the link to an open-plan kitchen with vaulted white washed timber lined ceilings and open plan dining and family room overlooking the sparkling pool.
The kitchen is an entertainer's dream and the central hub of this home. Consisting of a Miele oven and combination oven, Bosch induction cook top, brand new Bosch dishwasher, large LG fridge/freezer, Quartz bench tops with large walk in pantry leading to the laundry with drying area situated directly outside.
At the rear of the block is a studio that opens up to the rear garden and could also be used as a home office, kids play room or even a teenagers retreat.
* Generous Master Bedroom with a stunning Carrera marble bathroom, large double walk in shower, separate toilet and fabulous walk in robe.
* 3 spacious Minor Bedrooms with built in robes located close to the second bathroom which is fitted out with Carrera marble, a large shower, separate bath and double sink.
* A beautiful and very elegant Powder Room is located separately to the bathroom.
* A 3rd Powder Room is located off the pool area at the rear of the house as well as a hot and cold shower.
* Double carport and electric sliding gate for security
* Below ground salt water pool that was recently resurfaced
* Mud Room for children's bags
* Landscaped and reticulated gardens with a bore
* White plantation shutters throughout
* Ducted evaporative air-conditioning and reverse cycle in the Living Room.
* Bleached jarrah floorboards
* French doors and high ceilings
* Ceiling fans are used throughout the home
* Excellent internal storage and external shed
* Walking distance to College Park where there are tennis courts, basketball hoops, a skate park and a playground
* A stroll to cafes and the beautiful Swan River. There is even one at the end of King Street!
* Excellent local and private schools close by
* An easy walk to Claremont Quarter
Don't delay in viewing this beautiful family home and start living the dream!
Call Candie Italiano on: 0429 159 506
Read more »
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
- Polished Timber Floors